Monday, August 26, 2013

A Prophetic Word - A Standard for The People of God



The following is a Word that was shared at The River at Jacksonville on August 25,2013. Many prophetic words remain relevant long after they are given. I sense the Lord is saying that this is a standard that He wants to impart to His people for the days ahead that we might be His lights as individuals and lampstands (menorahs- Revelation 2:1) as congregations, in an increasingly darkened world, based upon Isaiah 60:1,2:


"Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. For behold, darkness will cover the earth and deep darkness the peoples; But the Lord will rise upon you and His glory will appear upon you."

Since these words were originally prophesied to Israel by Isaiah regarding her eventual destiny, should you use it to pray for yourself, others, or the church at large, please consider using it as a format to pray for Israel as wellHere's the word: 
 

"I send My blessings to you of much joy in My presence in a deeper measure than you have known before, of health and well-being, of Shalom and joyful expectation for the things ahead that I will put in each of your lives, together and individually. I speak wholeness, health, great hope and a grand "HalleluYah" to your inner most beings.  I have anointed you to be the presence of My light in any darkness you encounter, the voice of overcoming faith in the midst of trouble, and confidence in Me in places of doubt.  I am enabling you to be  “handlers of hope” and keepers of Kingdom reality to all with whom I would have you speak.

I surround you with favor, with light, and with shalom. I send angels with power to watch over you at all times.  I speak deliverance to each of you from anything that would hinder the quality of life which Yeshua died to give to you.   I send a wall of fire to be maintained around you for protection, and the fire of the Spirit to be upon you for anointing at all times.  I surround you with the atmosphere of the Kingdom of God wherein is only goodness, grace and the glory of the Almighty.  


I will make real what has not yet manifested of My salvation in your lives.  Speak into being what ministry and calling you have yet to walk in to come into fruitfulness with faith and confidence that I will bring it to pass. What you have in your heart to do for Me, believe that I have put it there so that we can do it together.  As you seek Me in confident faith that I am true to My Word, I will align your faith with Mine for My highest will to be done in, and through, your lives. 


I speak great faith to you to overcome all that would try to threaten, weaken, or shortcut your effectiveness or My plans and callings for your lives.   Where there is or has been any disappointment or discouragement, where there is or has been darkness in the places where you have walked through, where there has been rejection or unkind words, I will bring the deepest inner healing as you look to Me in trust, so that you are entirely free in the goodness and full redemption I have purchased for you with Yeshua’s blood.  And in that freedom, be as healers of every sickness of body or soul that you come upon. 


As you keep your trust entirely upon Me, nothing will threaten you, for your lives will be hidden in Me.  As you abide in Me and I abide in you, you will continue to be a blessing to many. You will walk freely in soul and spirit in Me as you learn to rest fully in Me in the deepest parts of your innermost being. Strive not; fret not. It is in rest that you will grow and live in the full redemption I have provided for you as you allow Me to renew your mind through My Word.   


Bless those who do not bless you, that every door to the enemy would be shut in your lives so that what the devil means for evil will be turned into Kingdom good in your lives and the lives of those to whom you impart My love and before whom you live out My truths.  


I am faithful to My Word.  As you believe My Word to be your only reality, My words will bring sweet peace to your souls and a new and deeper closeness to Me and to each other.  Believe for that which Yeshua's death has made yours. You have been fully restored to God so are they not all possible?   It is not only My desire but My plan that all you are and do will be for My glory as you join with Me in participation of the redemption of the world.

Lonnie Lane   8/25/13 
* * * *  

 Lord, for all You are, and for all you have done for us, we thank You, we trust You, we adore you for the goodness, the glory, the favor, the joy, for Your sovereign authority at work in our lives, and all that is ours to enjoy by the gift of Your great grace.  Help us, Lord, to be ever faithful to You at every level of challenge and to live so as to be “the way” for others to come to You.  Amen. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment