Sunday, November 18, 2012

"THE TIME IS NOW!"






I awoke one morning to the Lord saying, “The time is now.” I asked, "What time is that, Lord?" but I got no answer. Two days later rockets were hitting Tel Aviv, and then, as the Sabbath began to descend fell upon Jerusalem, so did the rockets. The Lord then gave me the following message:

What has just been unleashed in Israel is the beginning of a time of Jacob’s trouble, but it is for Esau’s trouble as well. There will be no peace in the souls of those who harbor hatred and they will seek to assuage their angst and anger with more hatred. And you will see the manifestation of the the Accuser’s lies as never before, and of the ways of the Adversary (satahn in Hebrew) of God and His people in unprecedented and calculated ways. 

Now is not a time to be preoccupied with seeking to sure up what promises prosperity. There is no value in investing in this world – its time is limited. Invest in My Kingdom – in loving one another, in meeting the needs of the needy lest you find yourself one day needy and have no stored seed to your account.   Seek now the Kingdom of heaven that the integrity and purity may be manifested on earth as it is in heaven by My people. Order your priorities, people!  

Put aside preoccupation with that which is only temporary at best and seek to invest your life in relationships and that which is of eternal value.  Shift your priorities from seeking to be entertained – and by that I mean even in church when your worship is more of a party than a seeking of My holiness in reverential fear, being more aware of Me than of yourselves and your feelings. 

What some feel is My presence is not My presence. There is the joy of My presence which comes from a deep sense of love for Me, from Me, of My love for you and through you to others. Beware of the celebrations that stir you to rejoicing that is motivated by fleshly expectations, endeavors and aspirations.  Now is a time to come to Me and to allow me to separate the precious from the worthless in your lives, individually and corporately (in your churches).   

I know this is a hard word, children, but you are about to enter into hard times and those whose hope is on things in the natural, even things you have identified as being “of Me,” when they do not come to pass, or fall away from you, many will fall away from Me because their hope is anchored in what you expect I will do for you rather than in who I AM.  

I AM about to reveal Myself and My word to the world in a way that only those with ears to hear and eyes to see in the Spirit realm will recognize as being My ways. The devil will make it seem to many as if he is the one causing what it taking place in this hour but just as I let the iniquity of the Amorites be completed so that I could judge them (Gen. 15:14, 15) when Israel was in Egypt, even so it is I who is allowing satan and his demons of darkness to complete their rebellion so that sin will be put away forever. 

Look to the Passover and see the Resurrection in it and you will gain understanding for the days ahead.

Shabbat 11/17/12 

No comments:

Post a Comment